Stacking the Shelves

Saturday, June 20, 2015


Stacking the shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews to highlight books received each week!

So between June 14th to June 20th I got...


I am really excited to read this one because I saw a tweet saying that it is Beauty and the Beast meets something or other, I don't remember what.. But they had me at Beauty and the Beast. That is my favorite Disney movie!!


Not really gonna stack my shelves with this one, but it's a book.. It counts, right? I'm super duper excited about this!!!


I got this one from @miss_print on Twitter in #booksfortrade! 

I don't know man, I really think I'm the most excited about the coloring book. I am a five year old at heart.. What did you get this week that you're most excited about? :)



1 comment:

  1. THE WRATH AND THE DAWN! That one was pretty darn great. And Magonia was unique and weird! I hope you enjoy these books, Cyra :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan