Stacking the Shelves (#4)

Saturday, July 11, 2015


Stacking the shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews to highlight books received each week!


During the week of July 5th- 11th I got...

Nothing.

BUT last week I finally got my order from Appraising Pages and I never took pictures because part of it was in the bottom of my laundry basket..



I ordered this Red Queen shirt and I love it!! I definitely should not have chosen a dark color as the red does not show up very well at all... That makes me sad and want to order another one...


I got this Divergent tee thrown in for free because my order ended up taking a REALLY long time to ship!! I love this design and have also been eyeballing this one so this is awesome!

Did you get anything good this week? :)


5 comments:

  1. OMG! Love the Red Queen shirt. That is such a great quote!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I'm just so sad that I had to go and choose such a dark colored shirt so that it doesn't show up very well! :'(

      Delete
    2. Ooo! I thought it looked pretty good :O

      Delete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan