Top Ten Tuesday (#2)

Tuesday, July 7, 2015


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature created by The Broke and the Bookish!

This week's topic is Top Ten Hyped Books I Haven't Read!

 
1. Unravel Me & Ignite Me by  Tahereh Mafi
I absolutely hated Shatter Me so I'm not gonna end up reading these despite how wildly popular they seem to be.



2. The Infernal Devices series by Cassandra Clare
I am so thoroughly sick of Shadowhunters after reading the Mortal Instruments that I could die, so yeah, not gonna read these either.


3. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
I haven't read any of her books yet. Everyone seems to just love them, but ehhhh, not a big fan of contemporary type books.



4. The Raven Cycle series by Maggie Stiefvater
I see these everywhere, but I just haven't gotten around to trying them out yet.


5. Grey by E.L. James
I don't know why I read all of the Fifty Shades of Grey books. I didn't enjoy them one tiny little bit, but I bought all of them at the same time off of Amazon and didn't feel like returning them so I read them. And hated them. And because of them, I HATE the word murmur. So I'm not gonna waste precious hours of my life reading this. 



6. The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
I guess I just haven't gotten around to reading these ones yet!



7. The Grisha series by Leigh Bardugo
I should be getting the first one in the mail soon from a trade so I will probably start reading these ones fairly soon!




8. A Girl of Fire and Thorns series by Rae Carson
I want to read these ones, I just haven't gotten around to it! 




9. His Fair Assassin series by Robin LaFevers
I'm working on getting these ones so I can read them! I have a copy of the last one, just need to get the rest of them!


10. The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows
I want to read this one really bad, just haven't gotten around to buying it!

What hyped up books have you not yet read? :)

2 comments:

  1. The Orphan Queen, His Fair Assassins series, Fire & Thorns trilogy are soooooo good though! I'm binge-reading the Shatter Me series this summer :D I almost refuse to read The Raven Boys series! And the 50 Shades series -_- I thought the Grisha trilogy was okay though, decent but not amazing like everyone else thinks. Anyway. *shoves His Fair Assassins series at Cyra* If you ever come across anyone with a Dark Triumph ARC, do let me know... you seem to have special skills with those rare ARCs, like Brightly Woven! :D

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh.. I get paid tomorrow and I can already tell that I'm gonna have no money left by Monday.. Because I want to buy all of these books. Starting this whole book blogging adventure was a TERRIBLE decision for my wallet... But I love it! I will keep my eyes peeled for the Dark Triumph ARC for you! :)

      Delete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan