Blogger in Real Life (#1)

Friday, August 28, 2015

I saw a feature something like this on someone's blog once, but I can't remember who it was and I can't seem to find it again. It had a list of prompts to talk about in your real life, but that's not really what I want to do, I just wanted to talk about something from my real life for a change! So if you're only here for the books, scroll on my friends. This is probably a fairly boring post anyway!

So, one year ago today I went to the Minnesota State Fair to a Fall Out Boy concert! 


I was thinking about this today and wishing I still had it to look forward to! It was so much fun! I couldn't believe it when I saw that Fall Out Boy was actually going to be somewhere relatively close to me! If you call a 5+ hour drive close... Five hours to get to my relatives house in Edina and like two more hours through horrible traffic for her to drive my cousin and I to the fair. That was so nice of her.


Anyway, so we got to the fair and had some time to kill and I had heard that the MN State Fair was like THE place to find fried anything on a stick... Well, I guess they were hiding all the fried stuff on a stick because all I found in that category was pizza and it wasn't even very good. So that was a bit disappointing. But they had a booth with fresh, warm chocolate chip cookies that totally made up for the lack of fried goodness.

We went on some rides. Only a few because in my old age, I have kind of started to suffer from motion sickness and I can't go on ALL THE RIDES anymore (but I can totally read in the car). I was severely disappointed when I learned that about myself a few years ago. We played like one game because after all the rides we each had enough tickets for one game. It was even one where its easy to get a prize!

After all that we went to the stadium because it was getting close to showtime! So exciting! I always buy a tshirt when I go to concerts so I stood in line for forever and a half waiting to get one and we missed the first opener. Which was fine because I'd never heard of them and don't even remember who they were.

Then we went to stand in the crowd for Paramore! They were fantastic!


And then we got to get a whole lot closer for Fall Out Boy because a lot of people must have taken off to get drinks or something, but it was awesome. Except my cousin didn't want to be in the crowd because she spent all summer at music festivals, but I told her TOUGH!!





Oh my word, and they were so amazing. I would go see them again in a HEARTBEAT! This takes over first place for my favorite concert ever. Kicking Rascal Flatts out of the first place spot!

What was your favorite concert that you've ever seen? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan