Stacking the Shelves (#11)

Saturday, August 29, 2015


Stacking the shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews to highlight books received each week!

During the week of August 22nd - 28th I got...


The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater! I got this in a trade on Twitter!


ARC of Zodiac by Romina Russell! I also got this in a trade on Twitter!


The Witch Hunter by Virginia Boecker! Got this from Barnes and Noble last weekend!


Mechanica by Betsy Cornwell! Also got this at the bookstore and I guess it wasn't even supposed to be out yet. Didn't even know that!


This adorable huntress bookmark from hellohappyco on etsy.


Wolf by Wolf by Ryan Graudin from Netgalley for review!


And finally Scarlet by Marissa Meyer for the #TLCreadalong!

What'd you get this week? I hope not many people saw this before I added the content! Forgot I scheduled it and was waiting to add the pictures on my phone! Oops! :)

2 comments:

  1. All such great books! Hope you enjoy the Witch Hunter :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really excited for that one! I can't wait to get to it!

      Delete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan