September 2015 Wrap Up

Thursday, October 1, 2015

During the month of September, I think I read 7 books.. I don't know, I didn't do a very good job of keeping track of what I read this month. I hit my goodreads goal of 50 and stopped caring if I kept track, I guess...

Anyway, I read:


Ebenezer Scrooge: Ghost Hunter by Jacqueline Kyle


Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas


Zodiac by Romina Russell


The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows


Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
Review To Come


Wolf by Wolf by Ryan Graudin


Castle of Sighs by Jennifer Murgia

My goal for October is to read all the books that I have on my nook first. Which basically are all Netgalley titles and titles that authors asked me to review for them and I keep forgetting or getting busy! Good luck to me!

4 comments:

  1. Oooh those look like good books! Good luck with your October goals! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zodiac! The Orphan Queen! Wolf by Wolf! So many of my favorites. :D I recently got a copy of Queen of Shadows, so I'll be reading that one... eventually. It's so big, I think I'll save it for Thanksgiving break!

    Hope October is awesome for you, Cyra!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy Queen of Shadows! It is a massive book! September was a month full of amazing books read! So awesome!

      Delete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan