Guest of the Month Club

Sunday, November 29, 2015


Guest of the month club is a monthly opportunity to collaborate with different bloggers hosted by Emily Reads Everything! Every month you will be paired with a different blogger.  You will each plan a guest post for the other’s blog (topic suggestions will be provided every month!). Then all of the club members will post on the same day of the month to make blog hopping easier.

This month I was paired with Rhea from Rhea's Neon Journal! The topic is Beyond the Blog: What do you do when you aren't blogging?

This is what Rhea had to say:

To be completely honest, blogging, and in my case, book blogging, feels like a full time occupation. And since I’m one of those people who are bored if I’m even free for a minute, I love blogging all the more. It keeps my mind and hands always busy. I’m either reading a book, interacting with other bloggers/authors on Twitter or plotting out my monthly TBR or mapping out discussion posts. Busy, busy, busy.

I am a pre-law student and that means hours and hours of cramming and understanding and researching. So in the very few, very rare moments that my mind is away from blogging, I study for my exams that never seem to end. I love studying law, I really do, but I never even imagined how much of a toll it would take on managing everything else in my life, So really, if nothing else, taking up this particular path has taught me the importance of managing time and pre-planning. And that means most of my research papers are complete wayyyy before they are due, and most of my blog posts are scheduled well in advance. Of course, there’s the occasionally snafu, but apart from that I feel like studying law has made me a better blogger.

Apart from that, I am also very good at binge watching TV shows. If one can be good at such a thing. I can do eight, nine, twelve episodes a day (that’s my record) and my attention span is good (thank God for small miracles) and so watching TV shows in my spare time is my best thing to do ever! My current obsession is Supernatural (Destiel, FTW) and that seems to be going really well for me. Of course, being me, I have a host of other shows lined up; think Jessica Jones, iZombie, HTGAWM, the likes. Suggestions?

I’m just going to straight out admit it—I’m not social. No way. I hate stepping out of my room and interacting with people. *shudders* It’s my worst nightmare ever to be stuck in an elevator with the talking type people, and I’d rather go off pizza for a month than communicate. HATE IT. I love my coffee and a good book, and I love talk to people online. But IRL? I’m a complete introvert. I spend time with my college folks, of course, and my favourite people from high school occasionally, and thankfully, that doesn’t seem to bother my introvert nature very much 😛

I love going to the cinema for movies—both crappy and otherwise—and afterward, I love disecting those movies frame by frame, discussing them, laughing at the plot holes, bitching at the instalove! Nowadays, though, the time to watch movies is far less than before and so that too has become a once-in-a-while thing, if ever.   

So…that’s me :)

Yeah you can tell how awkward it makes me to talk about me *hides* Thank you so much for hosting me today, Cyra :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan