Top Ten Tuesday (#27)

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature created by The Broke and the Bookish!

This week's topic is Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases For The First Half Of 2016!

1. As if you don't know what my number one is...
PASSENGER BY ALEXANDRA BRACKEN!

2. Truthwitch by Susan Dennard

3. Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard

4. Reign of Shadows by Sophie Jordan

5. A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas

6. The Rose and the Dagger by Renée Ahdieh

7. The Winner's Kiss by Marie Rutkoski

8. The Great Hunt by Wendy Higgins

9. The Mirror King by Jodi Meadows

10. A Torch Against the Night by Sabaa Tahir

What are your most anticipated reads for the beginning of 2016?

4 comments:

  1. Oooh so many good books here, Cyra!! I am super excited for most of these (especially Truthwitch, Passenger, The Rose and the Dagger, and A Torch Against the Night). I still haven't read The Orphan Queen or The Winner's Curse, so hopefully I'll get to those before the other books in the series come out -- especially since I've heard such great things :) I'm a bit wary about Glass Sword, but still curious to see how the series continues, and I really enjoyed Reign of Shadows, so hopefully you'll like that one! Great picks, Cyra! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Orphan Queen and The Winner's Curse are so good! But the more I think about it, the more I really don't think that I care for Kestrel and Arin being together in The Winner's Curse. I am super jazzed for Glass Sword! I am jealous that you've read Reign of Shadows. I feel a physical NEED for that book! I want that cover. SO GORGEOUS!

      Delete
  2. OMG SO MANY GREAT ONES! I loved Passenger, Truthwitch, Reign of Shadows. The Rose and the Dagger is my most anticipated book of 2016! Along with A Torch Against the Night. :D Lovely choices, Cyra!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh! I need all of these really bad! I can't wait to get my hands on all of these! :)

      Delete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan