Love-A-Thon 2016: Mini Challenge #4

Sunday, February 21, 2016


Alrighty! I'm here with the final Mini Challenge for the Love-A-Thon  hosted by AlexaCeeHazel, and Mel!

Mini Challenge #4 is An Invitation to Tea. So I will be sharing which fictional character, book blogger OR BookTuber OR Bookstagrammer, and author I'd want to have a tea party with and why!

So first of all, here is the invitation to my tea party!


Who could turn down that invitation? :)

So first of all, the fictional character that I would invite to my tea party would be Ruby Daly. I would say Liam Stewart because yum, but really, boys probably wouldn't be too pumped about being invited to a tea party. And Ruby is a pretty fantastic character! One of my favorites! Who would have ever guessed that!?

The fellow book blogger that I would invite would be Mariam (@mariamthekid) because she is my fellow TDM fangirl and is just generally awesome.

And the author that I would invite to my tea party is totally Alexandra Bracken! I got to meet her last month and it was amazing!!! She is my favorite ever! <3

I hope that there is coffee at this tea party because bleh, I don't like tea!

Who would you invite to your tea party? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan