Top Ten Tuesday (#34)

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature created by The Broke and the Bookish!

This week's topic is ten characters that everyone loves that I just don't get. 

I can't think of very many well-loved characters that I just don't like. So this list is going to consist mostly of just characters in general that I didn't like.


1. I don't think it will come to any surprise to most people that my number one answer is Warner from Shatter Me.


2. I also don't think it will be surprising that my other top character for this list is Rhysand from A Court of Thorns and Roses.


3. Jessamy from Court of Fives


4. Matthias (or whatever his name was) from Zodiac


5. Lilac LaRoux from These Broken Stars


6. Nora from Hush Hush


7. Melanie from The Word For Yes


8. Nesta from A Court of Thorns and Roses


9. Kaden from The Kiss of Deception


10. Meadow Woodson in The Death Code

Who are some popular characters that you just don't care for? Do our lists share any characters?

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan