Top Ten Tuesday (#46)

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature created by The Broke and the Bookish!

This week's topic is on Beach Reads!

Since I think of contemporary novels when I think of beach reads, I'm going to list ten contemporary books that I actually want to read!


1. Scarlet Epstein Hates It Here by Anna Breslaw

Not entirely sure WHY I want to read this one because I used to read a lot of Cosmopolitan articles by this author and I hated every single one of them.


2. Dreamology by Lucy Keating


3. Confess by Colleen Hoover


4. November 9 by Colleen Hoover


5. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes


6. The Serpent King by Jeff Zentner


7. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins


8. Firsts by Laurie Elizabeth Flynn


9. All The Feels by Danika Stone


10. Wrecked by Maria Padian

Do you have any recommendations for a good beach read? Or maybe for an easily-burnt recluse, just a good summer-y read? :)

2 comments:

  1. I thought The Serpent King was spectacular despite its slow kind of corny start. Heh heh. If you are having a problem with it make sure you push yourself to read past the fitst 20%, it is like night and day with the writing after that. I just reviewed it on my blog. I thought Firsts was horrid. It was like the author was trying to write 50 Shades Of Grey for YA. Ha ha. I hope you have a wonderful summer. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh! I have heard mixed things about Firsts, but it just sounds so interesting! I think it could be a contemporary that I actually like as long as I don't see it as YA 50 Shades! That series was SO HORRIBLE! I'm hoping to read The Serpent King soon so I will definitely push past that first 20%! You have a fantastic summer as well! :)

      Delete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan