Geekgasm Swap Show Off!

Friday, July 29, 2016


I recently participated in the Geekgasm Swap hosted by Chaotic Goddess Swaps! I was partnered with Katy from Plays Well With Coffee! This was SUCH a fun swap! I usually hold out to just do their bookish swaps, but this one just sounded so cool that I had to do it!


So, sometimes I like to call myself a photographer (LOL) and then this is the type of picture that I choose to post of my goodies?? Ha! In my defense, I'm letting July be my super lazy blogging month so that's the excuse I'm going with!

Anyway! So this fabulous package included:

-Game of Thrones Sansa Stark Funko Pop

-Harry Potter Luna Lovegood Funko Pop

-Game of Thrones Magnetic Bookmarks (Including: Arya Stark, Jamie Lannister, Daenerys Targaryen, and Tyrion Lannister)

-Legend of Zelda Mug

-Decal that I have yet to figure out what it is of. I gave Katy a list of my fandoms so clearly I'm not a real fan of whatever it's from! Haha! Oops!

-Hogwarts Crest Necklace

-Play-Doh!!! <3

-Not Featured: A Bag of Skittles that are now all gone. :)

I love everything so much! This was such a great swap, I hope there are more like this because I love this geeky stuff! I'm so excited to wear the necklace to the midnight release party of The Cursed Child tomorrow night! It's gonna look rad with my Hufflepuff robes!!

Thank you so much Katy for all the amazing goodies! This was such a fun swap and it was super fun to get to know you!

Check out the CG Swaps link at the top of this post to see everyone else's show off posts!

4 comments:

  1. How fun! I didn't even know there WAS a Luna Lovegood Funk POP. Yay!
    And I think the decal is of the Rebel Alliance, from Star Wars. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! That would make sense! I only just recently watched all the Star Wars movies so it's one of my newest fandoms! I love the Luna Funko Pop! She's SO CUTE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just emailed you back, but Beth is correct ;) ;) You're part of the Rebel Scum now! Whoooo!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRoBv-9ueMo

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan