Top Ten Tuesday (#55)

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature created by The Broke and the Bookish!

This week's topic is Ten Books That Take Place in X Setting.

The setting I'm going to choose is WWII Europe. Mostly just because I feel like it's been awhile since I talked about my love of WWII books. And I'm going to try my darndest to talk about different books I haven't mentioned before!


Silver Stars by Michael Grant
Soldier Girl #2


Wait For Me by Caroline Leech

NO COVER YET

Among the Red Stars by Gwen C. Katz


Prisoner of Night and Fog by Anne Blankman




The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah


The Darkest Hour by Caroline Tung Richmond

Okay, this week is just top seven because I can't find any other WWII books I haven't really talked about before that would fit this!

Do you have any recommendations for WWII European settings?

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan