Top Ten Tuesday (#70)

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature created by The Broke and the Bookish!

This week's topic is Top Ten 2016 Releases I Meant To Read But Didn't Get To (But TOTALLY Mean To)!

There are a LOT of books that I meant to get to this year. So this is probably going to be a longer list.


1. The Female of the Species by Mindy McGinnis

2. All the Ugly and Wonderful Things by Bryn Greenwood

3. Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by JK Rowling

4. Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard


5. A Torch Against the Night by Sabaa Tahir

6. The Rose and the Dagger by Renee Ahdieh

7. Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake

8. A Study in Charlotte by Brittany Cavallaro

9. Ivory and Bone by Julie Eshbaugh


10. The Imposter Queen by Sarah Fine

11. The Love that Split the World by Emily Henry

12. Reign of Shadows by Sophie Jordan

13. The Mirror King by Jodi Meadows

14. The Beauty of Darkness by Mary E. Pearson


15. Burning Glass by Kathryn Purdie

16. The Shadow Queen by C.J. Redwine

17. The Winner's Kiss by Marie Rutkoski

18. This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab

19. Everland by Wendy Spinale


20. Ruined by Amy Tintera

21. Replica by Lauren Oliver

22. How to Hang a Witch by Adrianna Mather

23. Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo

And these are all just books that I meant to get to and actually already OWN. I don't even want to think about how many 2016 books I wanted to read that I don't even have yet.

What are some 2016 books that you totally meant to read, but never got around to?


2 comments:

  1. Whoa, this is a huge list! XD I definitely can vouch for: Crooked Kingdom (duh lol), How to Hang a Witch, Everland, Reign of Shadows, Ivory and Bone, Three Dark Crowns, The Rose and the Dagger, and The Female of the Species :D But OF COURSE prioritize Crooked Kingdom ;) Great list!

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really hope to prioritize Crooked Kingdom soon! Hopefully next time I go home, I'll download the audio for Six of Crows to refresh my memory!

      Delete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan