Stacking the Shelves (#68)

Friday, June 30, 2017

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews to highlight books received each week!

In the last two weeks, I received...

From the Publisher:


An ARC of The Hearts We Sold by Emily Lloyd-Jones


A paperback of Famous in Love by Rebecca Serle


A hardcover of The Unlikelies by Carrie Firestone


A paperback of Girl in the Blue Coat by Monica Hesse


A hardcover of FrostBlood by Elly Blake

Thank you to The Novl for this Beach Reads box! It was such a pleasant surprise! I read and loved FrostBlood and Girl in the Blue Coat already so I'm excited to have scored my own copies of them.

Purchased:


A hardcover of When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon


A hardcover of The Beast in an Animal by Peternelle van Arsdale

I think that's about all the books I received in the last two weeks! It was a pretty good two weeks! Especially considering I'm not going to be buying any new books for awhile! I've got some travel planned! I'll probably babble about it in my June Wrap Up post if you're curious!

What books did you guys score this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan